The Disability Inclusion Fund at Borealis Philanthropy is now accepting applications from organizations working to strengthen disability inclusion, rights, and justice through August 13, 2021. All eligible organizations are encouraged to apply. Please let us know if you have any questions that aren’t answered in the materials, and join us for an informational webinar on July 15th.
Get the Details:
- Download our Request for Proposals
- Get answers to these Frequently Asked Questions before submitting your application
- Please join us on July 15th at 10am PT/12pm CT/1pm ET for an informational webinar (the webinar will be recorded and made available for anyone who cannot attend). Register here!
The Disability Inclusion Fund is committed to making application materials available in multiple forms to be accessible to all.
- Please review the RFP and FAQs to determine your organization’s eligibility
- You may access the application by logging onto our Salesforce portal
- Other accessible application formats include: Google Forms, large print, video interview, or phone interview. To obtain and complete an application in alternative formats, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Disability Inclusion Fund is a donor collaborative housed at Borealis Philanthropy. Current donors include the Ford Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the California Endowment, the Chicago Community Trust, the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation, the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, the Heinz Endowments, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Kresge Foundation, the New York Women’s Foundation, NoVo Foundation, Open Society Foundations, the Ruderman Family Foundation, the Tambourine Foundation, the Weingart Foundation, WITH Foundation, and Anonymous Donors.